Group Biography

Jacob Hobaugh-
jgh59@drexel.edu
Attending Drexel University, majoring in mechanical engineering with a minor in robotics. I am from Philadelphia PA, and have been involved in VEX robotics since middle school. I am currently involved in Aero SAE at Drexel.

John Cebollero -
jmc663@drexel.edu
I am 19 years old and majoring in civil engineering. I am from the Bronx, New York. In high school, I enjoyed math and physics. At Drexel, I am in the Civil Engineering Club and on the school's sailing team.

Ella Johnstad - 
egj28@drexel.edu
Hi, I am Ella. I am 18 years old and from Minneapolis Minnesota. I am studying Mechanical Engineering and am involved in Engineers Without Borders here at Drexel.

Quinn Foerter -
qjf25@drexel.edu
Hello, my name is Quinn and I am from Allentown, New Jersey. I am a 19 year old Environmental Engineering major at Drexel University. In high school I was responsible for building the sets for the yearly musical productions and was a member of the environmental club.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3

Gantt Chart

Project Overview